Physically challenged youth commits suicide
Muzaffarnagar: Depressed over his condition, a physically challenged youth allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison at Kacholi village here, police said on Tuesday.
A suicide note was recovered from the possession of Anil, 18, in which he had mentioned that he took the extreme step as he was worried over his physically challenged condition, they said.
Meanwhile, in a separate incident, a 60-year-old passenger fell from a train in which he was travelling at Khatoli, police said.
The victim, whose identity has not been ascertained so far, was declared brought dead by the hospital, they said, adding that the body has been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof