Physically challenged youth commits suicide
Muzaffarnagar: Depressed over his condition, a physically challenged youth allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison at Kacholi village here, police said on Tuesday.
A suicide note was recovered from the possession of Anil, 18, in which he had mentioned that he took the extreme step as he was worried over his physically challenged condition, they said.
Meanwhile, in a separate incident, a 60-year-old passenger fell from a train in which he was travelling at Khatoli, police said.
The victim, whose identity has not been ascertained so far, was declared brought dead by the hospital, they said, adding that the body has been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi