PIL on NRHM: UP govt files counter affidavit
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
on Monday filed a counter affidavit before the Lucknow Bench of
the Allahabad High Court in connection with a PIL seeking a
CBI probe into alleged irregularities in NRHM project in the
The petitioner, a local scribe, also filed the
rejoinder before the Division Bench comprising Justice Pradeep
Kant and Justice Ritu Raj Awasthi.
The Bench fixed July 26 for further hearing on the PIL
seeking a CBI probe into the alleged NRHM scam.
Tomorrow, the High Court is likely to hear arguments
on behalf of the state government, petitioner`s counsel Nadeem
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!