PIL on NRHM: UP govt files counter affidavit
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
on Monday filed a counter affidavit before the Lucknow Bench of
the Allahabad High Court in connection with a PIL seeking a
CBI probe into alleged irregularities in NRHM project in the
The petitioner, a local scribe, also filed the
rejoinder before the Division Bench comprising Justice Pradeep
Kant and Justice Ritu Raj Awasthi.
The Bench fixed July 26 for further hearing on the PIL
seeking a CBI probe into the alleged NRHM scam.
Tomorrow, the High Court is likely to hear arguments
on behalf of the state government, petitioner`s counsel Nadeem
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- LinkedIn notifies data breach, alerts 400 mn members to stay safe
- Eating out, mobile bills, internet, travelling set to get costlier from June 1
- 7 hot tips to stay fit and healthy!
- Barack Obama lays wreath at Hiroshima Memorial, says death fell from the sky and the world changed
- North Korea slams Obama's 'childish' Hiroshima visit