PIL on NRHM: UP govt files counter affidavit
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
on Monday filed a counter affidavit before the Lucknow Bench of
the Allahabad High Court in connection with a PIL seeking a
CBI probe into alleged irregularities in NRHM project in the
The petitioner, a local scribe, also filed the
rejoinder before the Division Bench comprising Justice Pradeep
Kant and Justice Ritu Raj Awasthi.
The Bench fixed July 26 for further hearing on the PIL
seeking a CBI probe into the alleged NRHM scam.
Tomorrow, the High Court is likely to hear arguments
on behalf of the state government, petitioner`s counsel Nadeem
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'