PIL on NRHM: UP govt files counter affidavit
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
on Monday filed a counter affidavit before the Lucknow Bench of
the Allahabad High Court in connection with a PIL seeking a
CBI probe into alleged irregularities in NRHM project in the
The petitioner, a local scribe, also filed the
rejoinder before the Division Bench comprising Justice Pradeep
Kant and Justice Ritu Raj Awasthi.
The Bench fixed July 26 for further hearing on the PIL
seeking a CBI probe into the alleged NRHM scam.
Tomorrow, the High Court is likely to hear arguments
on behalf of the state government, petitioner`s counsel Nadeem
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!