Pilibhit DM served with a show cause
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court has
issued show cause notices to three officials including
Pilibhit District Magistrate and Vishalpur SDM for
non-compliance of an order asking them to initiate steps to
drive away dangerous monkeys from a village in the district.
The notices have been issued by Justice Vikram Nath while
hearing a contempt petition alleging non-compliance of an
earlier court order by these officials.
The court has asked the officials to reply to the show
cause by March 30.
In an order passed in September last year the court had
directed these officials to take steps to drive dangerous
monkeys from village Abhirpura Nagla in the district into the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi