Pilibhit DM served with a show cause
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court has
issued show cause notices to three officials including
Pilibhit District Magistrate and Vishalpur SDM for
non-compliance of an order asking them to initiate steps to
drive away dangerous monkeys from a village in the district.
The notices have been issued by Justice Vikram Nath while
hearing a contempt petition alleging non-compliance of an
earlier court order by these officials.
The court has asked the officials to reply to the show
cause by March 30.
In an order passed in September last year the court had
directed these officials to take steps to drive dangerous
monkeys from village Abhirpura Nagla in the district into the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday