Pilibhit DM served with a show cause
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court has
issued show cause notices to three officials including
Pilibhit District Magistrate and Vishalpur SDM for
non-compliance of an order asking them to initiate steps to
drive away dangerous monkeys from a village in the district.
The notices have been issued by Justice Vikram Nath while
hearing a contempt petition alleging non-compliance of an
earlier court order by these officials.
The court has asked the officials to reply to the show
cause by March 30.
In an order passed in September last year the court had
directed these officials to take steps to drive dangerous
monkeys from village Abhirpura Nagla in the district into the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video