Pilibhit DM served with a show cause
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court has
issued show cause notices to three officials including
Pilibhit District Magistrate and Vishalpur SDM for
non-compliance of an order asking them to initiate steps to
drive away dangerous monkeys from a village in the district.
The notices have been issued by Justice Vikram Nath while
hearing a contempt petition alleging non-compliance of an
earlier court order by these officials.
The court has asked the officials to reply to the show
cause by March 30.
In an order passed in September last year the court had
directed these officials to take steps to drive dangerous
monkeys from village Abhirpura Nagla in the district into the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed