Police rescue abducted child in Ghaziabad, arrest abductor
Ghaziabad: A nine-year-old boy who was abducted on Sunday was rescued from Shalimar Garden here and his abductor arrested, police said on Wednesday.
Satish, son of Satyawan Sharma, a resident of Sahibabad area, was rescued by the police last night from Shalimar Garden, a police officer said.
His abductor, Raju was also arrested, the officer said, adding that Raju had revealed that he had a personal enmity with Satyawan.
Raju abducted Satish when he was playing near his house on December 1, the officer said. When Raju demanded ransom, Satyawan complained to the police, who traced Raju`s mobile to Shalimar Garden and rescued the boy late last night, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- German bar attacker Syrian, had psychiatric problems
- SHOCKING: When Narsingh Yadav was caught cheating in a Maharashtra police exam!
- Delhi again failed her Nirbhaya, says DCW chief as 14-year-old Dalit rape victim dies
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 likely to be launched today