Policeman commits suicide in UP
Muzaffarnagar: A policeman has allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a moving train, police said here Thursday.
Brijmohan (55), who was depressed over a family dispute, took the extreme step yesterday near Khatol railway station in the district, they said.
In another incident, a man has committed suicide by jumping in front of another moving train near Sonta railway crossing here, police said.
The unidentified body has been sent for postmortem.
In a third such incident, a man has committed suicide by consuming poison at Kutubpur village in the district, police said.
The incident occurred yesterday when Anil Kumar (30) had a dispute with his wife, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'