Policemen faint during physical ability test in UP
Sitapur (UP): Three policemen on Monday fainted during a physical ability test for departmental
promotion in Uttar Pradesh, police said.
"Amresh Tyagi, Dharmendra Pratap and Sajay Singh
fainted while they were trying to complete 10 km race within
75 minutes as part of sub-inspector ranker recruitment
examination," they said.
They have been admitted in a local hospital, police said.
Till now, five personnel have died after participating in
exam for departmental promotion in the state.
Ghanshyam Yadav and Hari Ram Yadav, who were taken ill
while appearing for a physical ability test here, had
died on Aug 4.
On July 27, Aliuzma, a constable posted in Varanasi,
fainted during physical test in Azamgarh and had died later.
Before that another constable AK Dwivedi had died on
July 20 while appearing for the physical test in Meerut and
one policeman had also died in Kanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH