Policemen faint during physical ability test in UP
Sitapur (UP): Three policemen on Monday fainted during a physical ability test for departmental
promotion in Uttar Pradesh, police said.
"Amresh Tyagi, Dharmendra Pratap and Sajay Singh
fainted while they were trying to complete 10 km race within
75 minutes as part of sub-inspector ranker recruitment
examination," they said.
They have been admitted in a local hospital, police said.
Till now, five personnel have died after participating in
exam for departmental promotion in the state.
Ghanshyam Yadav and Hari Ram Yadav, who were taken ill
while appearing for a physical ability test here, had
died on Aug 4.
On July 27, Aliuzma, a constable posted in Varanasi,
fainted during physical test in Azamgarh and had died later.
Before that another constable AK Dwivedi had died on
July 20 while appearing for the physical test in Meerut and
one policeman had also died in Kanpur.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India