Policemen faint during physical ability test in UP
Sitapur (UP): Three policemen on Monday fainted during a physical ability test for departmental
promotion in Uttar Pradesh, police said.
"Amresh Tyagi, Dharmendra Pratap and Sajay Singh
fainted while they were trying to complete 10 km race within
75 minutes as part of sub-inspector ranker recruitment
examination," they said.
They have been admitted in a local hospital, police said.
Till now, five personnel have died after participating in
exam for departmental promotion in the state.
Ghanshyam Yadav and Hari Ram Yadav, who were taken ill
while appearing for a physical ability test here, had
died on Aug 4.
On July 27, Aliuzma, a constable posted in Varanasi,
fainted during physical test in Azamgarh and had died later.
Before that another constable AK Dwivedi had died on
July 20 while appearing for the physical test in Meerut and
one policeman had also died in Kanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part III
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part IV
- Indian money in Swiss banks drops by one-third to Rs 8,392 crore
- 'Kriti' makers to file defamation suit against Nepali filmmaker
- 'Deadpool 2' to go on floors early 2017
- Islamic State men were planning to attack police station in Hyderabad after making powerful bombs: Report
- Pakistani TV actor shot in Karachi