Policemen faint during physical ability test in UP
Sitapur (UP): Three policemen on Monday fainted during a physical ability test for departmental
promotion in Uttar Pradesh, police said.
"Amresh Tyagi, Dharmendra Pratap and Sajay Singh
fainted while they were trying to complete 10 km race within
75 minutes as part of sub-inspector ranker recruitment
examination," they said.
They have been admitted in a local hospital, police said.
Till now, five personnel have died after participating in
exam for departmental promotion in the state.
Ghanshyam Yadav and Hari Ram Yadav, who were taken ill
while appearing for a physical ability test here, had
died on Aug 4.
On July 27, Aliuzma, a constable posted in Varanasi,
fainted during physical test in Azamgarh and had died later.
Before that another constable AK Dwivedi had died on
July 20 while appearing for the physical test in Meerut and
one policeman had also died in Kanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed