Policemen injured in stone pelting
Etah: Three policemen were among five persons who were injured when a clash broke out between two different groups, police said Wednesday.
Violence erupted in the village under Jaithera Police Station over a land feud.
When a police patrol party reached the spot, the villagers pelted stones on them injuring Jaithera Station Officer Indresh Bhadadaria and two policemen.
District Magistrate (DM) and Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) have rushed to the spot.
An FIR has been filed against 76 persons and situation is said to be under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA