Policemen injured in stone pelting
Etah: Three policemen were among five persons who were injured when a clash broke out between two different groups, police said Wednesday.
Violence erupted in the village under Jaithera Police Station over a land feud.
When a police patrol party reached the spot, the villagers pelted stones on them injuring Jaithera Station Officer Indresh Bhadadaria and two policemen.
District Magistrate (DM) and Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) have rushed to the spot.
An FIR has been filed against 76 persons and situation is said to be under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!