Policemen injured in stone pelting
Etah: Three policemen were among five persons who were injured when a clash broke out between two different groups, police said Wednesday.
Violence erupted in the village under Jaithera Police Station over a land feud.
When a police patrol party reached the spot, the villagers pelted stones on them injuring Jaithera Station Officer Indresh Bhadadaria and two policemen.
District Magistrate (DM) and Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) have rushed to the spot.
An FIR has been filed against 76 persons and situation is said to be under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- After clinching historic silver medal, here's what PV Sindhu was allowed to do by coach Pullela Gopichand
- Welspun India hires Ernst & Young to probe US export lapses
- BIZARRE PUNISHMENT! Kim Jong-Un to make North Korean athletes, who could not win medals in Rio Olympics, work in coal mines?
- OP Jaisha's illness delays Sports Ministry probe into official apathy
- Subramanian Swamy moves SC for urgent hearing on plea against ban on CSK