Policemen injured in stone pelting
Etah: Three policemen were among five persons who were injured when a clash broke out between two different groups, police said Wednesday.
Violence erupted in the village under Jaithera Police Station over a land feud.
When a police patrol party reached the spot, the villagers pelted stones on them injuring Jaithera Station Officer Indresh Bhadadaria and two policemen.
District Magistrate (DM) and Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) have rushed to the spot.
An FIR has been filed against 76 persons and situation is said to be under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption