Policemen injured in stone pelting
Etah: Three policemen were among five persons who were injured when a clash broke out between two different groups, police said Wednesday.
Violence erupted in the village under Jaithera Police Station over a land feud.
When a police patrol party reached the spot, the villagers pelted stones on them injuring Jaithera Station Officer Indresh Bhadadaria and two policemen.
District Magistrate (DM) and Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) have rushed to the spot.
An FIR has been filed against 76 persons and situation is said to be under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- BSP leader Brajesh Pathak joins BJP
- Piaggio launches Aprilia SR 150 in India priced at Rs 65,000
- Family of killed Dalit youths, who died in 2012 Gujarat police firing, demand CBI probe
- Won't camouflage baby bump on screen: Kareena
- J&K unrest: Kashmiris are not stone-pelters, only few are disturbing peace, says Mehbooba Mufti