President of AIUMM Siddiqui passes away
Lucknow: President of All India United Muslim Morcha, Dr MA Siddiqui passed away early Wednesday morning at a city hospital here.
Siddiqui (60), who had been fighting for reservation rights for Muslims, was suffering from cancer, family sources said.
He was a leading medical practitioner of the state capital and is survived by his wife and two sons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy