President of AIUMM Siddiqui passes away
Lucknow: President of All India United Muslim Morcha, Dr MA Siddiqui passed away early Wednesday morning at a city hospital here.
Siddiqui (60), who had been fighting for reservation rights for Muslims, was suffering from cancer, family sources said.
He was a leading medical practitioner of the state capital and is survived by his wife and two sons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources