President of AIUMM Siddiqui passes away
Lucknow: President of All India United Muslim Morcha, Dr MA Siddiqui passed away early Wednesday morning at a city hospital here.
Siddiqui (60), who had been fighting for reservation rights for Muslims, was suffering from cancer, family sources said.
He was a leading medical practitioner of the state capital and is survived by his wife and two sons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA