Priyanka Gandhi on stock-taking mission in Rae Bareilly
Lucknow: Congress president Sonia Gandhi`s daughter Priyanka Gandhi Vadra would review the organisational structure of the party in Rae Bareilly, Sonia Gandhi`s parliamentary constituency Monday.
According to the state unit of the party, Priyanka would meet office bearers and lower rung party workers of the district to "assess the situation of the party structure at the grass root level".
She is also expected to meet people later in the day. She will also preside over a meeting at the Bhuemau guest house.
This is Vadra`s second visit in less than a month to Rae Bareilly.
She visited Rae Bareilly with her mother and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi Oct 9 when the latter had laid the foundation stone of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and other developmental projects in the constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her