Priyanka Gandhi on stock-taking mission in Rae Bareilly
Lucknow: Congress president Sonia Gandhi`s daughter Priyanka Gandhi Vadra would review the organisational structure of the party in Rae Bareilly, Sonia Gandhi`s parliamentary constituency Monday.
According to the state unit of the party, Priyanka would meet office bearers and lower rung party workers of the district to "assess the situation of the party structure at the grass root level".
She is also expected to meet people later in the day. She will also preside over a meeting at the Bhuemau guest house.
This is Vadra`s second visit in less than a month to Rae Bareilly.
She visited Rae Bareilly with her mother and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi Oct 9 when the latter had laid the foundation stone of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and other developmental projects in the constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'