Priyanka Gandhi on stock-taking mission in Rae Bareilly
Lucknow: Congress president Sonia Gandhi`s daughter Priyanka Gandhi Vadra would review the organisational structure of the party in Rae Bareilly, Sonia Gandhi`s parliamentary constituency Monday.
According to the state unit of the party, Priyanka would meet office bearers and lower rung party workers of the district to "assess the situation of the party structure at the grass root level".
She is also expected to meet people later in the day. She will also preside over a meeting at the Bhuemau guest house.
This is Vadra`s second visit in less than a month to Rae Bareilly.
She visited Rae Bareilly with her mother and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi Oct 9 when the latter had laid the foundation stone of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and other developmental projects in the constituency.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis