Pro-Hindutva govt needed for temple at Ayodhya: Singhal
Ayodhya: A pro-Hindutva government at the Centre in 2014 alone can pave the way for construction of a temple in Ayodhya, Vishwa Hindu Parishad patron Ashok Singhal Monday said.
Singhal said appeasement of a section of people was the biggest hurdle in the way of construction of the temple.
He alleged that from time to time in a bid to appease a section of people the governments hatch conspiracies.
He said that there was a need to curb such forces and it would only be possible when 100 crore Hindus form a vote bank for their faith and honour.
Singhal alleged that due to the inconsistent policy of the Centre, Pakistan was destabilising the country by infiltration through Bangladesh and east.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata