Pro-Hindutva govt needed for temple at Ayodhya: Singhal
Ayodhya: A pro-Hindutva government at the Centre in 2014 alone can pave the way for construction of a temple in Ayodhya, Vishwa Hindu Parishad patron Ashok Singhal Monday said.
Singhal said appeasement of a section of people was the biggest hurdle in the way of construction of the temple.
He alleged that from time to time in a bid to appease a section of people the governments hatch conspiracies.
He said that there was a need to curb such forces and it would only be possible when 100 crore Hindus form a vote bank for their faith and honour.
Singhal alleged that due to the inconsistent policy of the Centre, Pakistan was destabilising the country by infiltration through Bangladesh and east.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Final phase of Q4 results, progress of monsoon to guide market
- Attention tax evaders: From June 1, declare black money and come clean or else....
- Saqib Saleem all praises for Radhika Apte's 'knockout performance' in 'Phobia'!
- Arjun Rampal captures priceless moments from 'Kahaani 2'! – View pics
- Gene connected to multiple sclerosis discovered, claim scientists!