Pro-Hindutva govt needed for temple at Ayodhya: Singhal
Ayodhya: A pro-Hindutva government at the Centre in 2014 alone can pave the way for construction of a temple in Ayodhya, Vishwa Hindu Parishad patron Ashok Singhal Monday said.
Singhal said appeasement of a section of people was the biggest hurdle in the way of construction of the temple.
He alleged that from time to time in a bid to appease a section of people the governments hatch conspiracies.
He said that there was a need to curb such forces and it would only be possible when 100 crore Hindus form a vote bank for their faith and honour.
Singhal alleged that due to the inconsistent policy of the Centre, Pakistan was destabilising the country by infiltration through Bangladesh and east.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred