Probe ordered into DM slapping junior govt employee
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday night
ordered a probe into Lucknow district magistrate Amit Ghosh
repeatedly slapping a junior government employee who
apparently did not respond to his queries on an indefinite
The probe will be conducted by Lucknow Commissioner,
official sources said.
The incident occured at the Agriculture Directorate
where Ghosh had gone along with some civil and police officers
to check the presence of the employees following a strike
call given by some trade unions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'