Probe ordered into DM slapping junior govt employee
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday night
ordered a probe into Lucknow district magistrate Amit Ghosh
repeatedly slapping a junior government employee who
apparently did not respond to his queries on an indefinite
The probe will be conducted by Lucknow Commissioner,
official sources said.
The incident occured at the Agriculture Directorate
where Ghosh had gone along with some civil and police officers
to check the presence of the employees following a strike
call given by some trade unions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das