Property dealer dies in Ghaziabad, wife alleges poisoning
Ghaziabad: A property dealer here died under mysterious circumstances with his wife alleging that he was poisoned by a fellow realtor who owed her husband money.
According to police, the wife of property dealer Vijay Tayal has complained that following his return from one Sanjay Tyagi`s residence on February 25, her husband started vomiting and had to be admitted to Delhi`s GTB Hospital, where he later succumbed during treatment.
The wife of the deceased has alleged that Tyagi poisoned her husband when he visited his residence on February 25.
She said that Tyagi owed her husband about Rs 16 lakh which he had been unable to clear despite being repeatedly asked to do so.
Tayal had on the said morning gone to Tyagi`s residence to talk to him about the money and had taken tea there.
But after returning home, he had taken ill and later died in the hospital.
Police said that a case has been registered and an inquiry is being held into the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lightning strikes German football pitch, 35 hurt, 3 seriously
- People's faith in our work renewed our vigour: PM Modi at India Gate
- IPL 2016: Virat Kohli praises rival captain David Warner, predicts tough final against Sunrisers Hyderabad
- OnePlus to open service centres in India, guarantees 1 hour turnaround time
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test: Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali pile pressure on visitors on Day 2