Protesters attack BSP MLA`s house, demand arrest of son
Bijnore: Angry protesters attacked the
house of a ruling BSP MLA alleging that his son had killed a
man by throwing him in front of a speeding bus in Najibabad
area but police claimed that the victim died in an accident.
Residents pelted stones on the house of MLA Sheish Ram
Singh demanding arrest of his son Dushyant, 22, police said.
The protesters alleged that Dushyant had, in an
inebriated condition, assaulted 32-year-old Govind, an
employee at a petrol pump, after a quarrel and later threw him
in front of speeding Roadways bus in Javataganj, 40 km from
Angry residents also blocked the main Mandi Samiti
road demanding that the MLA`s son be arrested and sought a
compensation of Rs 20 lakh for Govind`s family.
However, police claimed that the youth died in an
accident. No case had been registered, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman