Protesters attack BSP MLA`s house, demand arrest of son
Bijnore: Angry protesters attacked the
house of a ruling BSP MLA alleging that his son had killed a
man by throwing him in front of a speeding bus in Najibabad
area but police claimed that the victim died in an accident.
Residents pelted stones on the house of MLA Sheish Ram
Singh demanding arrest of his son Dushyant, 22, police said.
The protesters alleged that Dushyant had, in an
inebriated condition, assaulted 32-year-old Govind, an
employee at a petrol pump, after a quarrel and later threw him
in front of speeding Roadways bus in Javataganj, 40 km from
Angry residents also blocked the main Mandi Samiti
road demanding that the MLA`s son be arrested and sought a
compensation of Rs 20 lakh for Govind`s family.
However, police claimed that the youth died in an
accident. No case had been registered, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them