Protests in Greater Noida backing Nagpal`s suspension
Noida: Residents of a village in Greater Noida on Saturday protested action against local SP leader who claimed he had got IAS officer Durga Shakti Nagpal suspended.
Villagers from Kadalpur protested outside the collectorate in support of Bhati and hailed the government`s decision of suspending sub-divisional magistrate Nagpal.
They claimed that Nagpal had ordered the demolition of a mosque wall and that illegal sand mining was not the reason for her suspension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened