Pune blasts: Alert in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: After low density blasts in Pune, Uttar Pradesh police on Wednesday issued an alert in the entire state directing all the district police chiefs to maintain vigil in their respecting areas.
As per the directives issued by IG Law and Order BP Singh all district police chiefs have been asked to maintain vigil around important establishment and remain alert to thwart plans of anti-social elements.
Singh asked them to check hotels, railway stations and other sensitive places and keep an eye on unscrupulous elements who could create problem.
He also asked them to deploy adequate force at sensitive places and ensure patrolling in their areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi