Pune blasts: Alert in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: After low density blasts in Pune, Uttar Pradesh police on Wednesday issued an alert in the entire state directing all the district police chiefs to maintain vigil in their respecting areas.
As per the directives issued by IG Law and Order BP Singh all district police chiefs have been asked to maintain vigil around important establishment and remain alert to thwart plans of anti-social elements.
Singh asked them to check hotels, railway stations and other sensitive places and keep an eye on unscrupulous elements who could create problem.
He also asked them to deploy adequate force at sensitive places and ensure patrolling in their areas.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know