Pune blasts: Alert in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: After low density blasts in Pune, Uttar Pradesh police on Wednesday issued an alert in the entire state directing all the district police chiefs to maintain vigil in their respecting areas.
As per the directives issued by IG Law and Order BP Singh all district police chiefs have been asked to maintain vigil around important establishment and remain alert to thwart plans of anti-social elements.
Singh asked them to check hotels, railway stations and other sensitive places and keep an eye on unscrupulous elements who could create problem.
He also asked them to deploy adequate force at sensitive places and ensure patrolling in their areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!