Rahul Gandhi to visit Rae Bareli on Jan 28
Rae Bareli: AICC general secretary Rahul
Gandhi will undertake two-day tour of his mother Sonia
Gandhi`s parliamentary constituency Rae Bareli from January
28, party sources said on Tuesday.
During his visit the Amethi MP will discuss with Union
Minister of State for Railway K H Muniyappa, who is arriving
tomorrow, about upgradation of Amethi railway station and rail
coach factory being set up in Rae Bareli, they said.
He will later visit villages to take stock of
implementation of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment
Guarantee Scheme in the district.
Gandhi will also interact with members of self-help
groups constituted under Rajiv Gandhi Women Development
Project, they said.
On the second day of his visit, the Congress leader will
interact with local party workers, panchayat representatives
and other people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing