Rahul Gandhi’s close aide joins Maya’s party
CSM Nagar: Uttar Praseh Congress Committee
Secretary Ashish Shukla, who is considered to be close to
Rahul Gandhi, has joined Bahujan Samaj Party, sources said
here on Monday.
Shukla joined the BSP in the presence of state Urban
Development Minister Nakul Dubey yesterday expressing his
faith in the party`s ideologies, BSP sources said.
Later, Shukla said that Rahul Gandhi was
surrounded by sycophants and workers were being neglected in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"