Rahul Gandhi’s close aide joins Maya’s party
CSM Nagar: Uttar Praseh Congress Committee
Secretary Ashish Shukla, who is considered to be close to
Rahul Gandhi, has joined Bahujan Samaj Party, sources said
here on Monday.
Shukla joined the BSP in the presence of state Urban
Development Minister Nakul Dubey yesterday expressing his
faith in the party`s ideologies, BSP sources said.
Later, Shukla said that Rahul Gandhi was
surrounded by sycophants and workers were being neglected in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family