Rahul gets treated at Amethi hospital
Amethi: Congress general secretary and local
MP Rahul Gandhi paid a surprise visit to the Sanjay Gandhi
Memorial Hospital here Tuesday to get his tooth examined.
On the second day of his three day-visit to the
constituency, Gandhi drove to the hospital with his associates
and got his tooth examined by dentists at the OPD.
He also got an X-ray of his tooth at the hospital`s
X-ray department before visiting the dentists, hospital
Gandhi will meet people`s delegations besides paying
surprise visits to different parts of his constituency later
today, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir