Rahul takes potshots at Mayawati again
Kanshiram Nagar(UP): Slamming Uttar Pradesh
Chief Minister Mayawati for her reservations over the proposed
Food Security Bill, Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi
today said she had rejected it without giving it a proper
"Like MNREGS, she has now rejected the Right to Food Bill
within a day without giving it a proper thought saying it will
not benefit anyone," he told an election meeting here.
"The measure (Bill) will ensure that no one remains
hungry as every family will get 35 kgs of foodgrains," the
Congress leader said.
Opponents of the measure were asking from where the money
would come from, Rahul said adding "we will show them from
where it will come."
Yesterday, BSP supremo Mayawati had termed the proposed
Food Security Bill as impractical and an election stunt of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery