Rahul takes potshots at Mayawati again
Kanshiram Nagar(UP): Slamming Uttar Pradesh
Chief Minister Mayawati for her reservations over the proposed
Food Security Bill, Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi
today said she had rejected it without giving it a proper
"Like MNREGS, she has now rejected the Right to Food Bill
within a day without giving it a proper thought saying it will
not benefit anyone," he told an election meeting here.
"The measure (Bill) will ensure that no one remains
hungry as every family will get 35 kgs of foodgrains," the
Congress leader said.
Opponents of the measure were asking from where the money
would come from, Rahul said adding "we will show them from
where it will come."
Yesterday, BSP supremo Mayawati had termed the proposed
Food Security Bill as impractical and an election stunt of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming