Rahul targets Uma on "outsider" issue
Banda (UP): Firing a fresh salvo at BJP
leader Uma Bharti on the issue of being an "outsider",
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi o Friday said people should be
cautious of her as she came to Uttar Pradesh after "failing"
in Madhya Pradesh and would "disappear" after elections.
"Where was she when people of the region were
committing suicide?...You all should be cautious of her..She
is here after failing in MP and will disappear after the
elections", Gandhi said while addressing an election meeting
Alleging that money of the people was not spent on them
during SP and BSP rule, Gandhi said this was the main reason
of backwardness of the state and promised all-round
development of Uttar Pradesh if Congress was voted back to
He said his party would ensure youths did not go out of
the state for jobs by generating employment opportunities.
The Congress leader also spoke at length about central
schemes like MGNREGS and how it had helped in securing
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Mbose.in HSSLC 12th Results 2016: Meghalaya Board (megresults.nic.in) class 12th HSSLC Arts exam results 2016, MBOSE to be declared today on May 25 at 10 AM
- Uttarakhand board Class 10th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 to be declared today May 25, 2016 at 3 PM
- Uttarakhand board Class 12th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'