Railway station master shot at by colleague in UP
Deoria: A Railway employee was shot at allegedly by his colleague at the Salempur railway station here this morning.
Vijay Misra, posted at the Salempur Railway station as assistant station master, was allegedly shot at by booking clerk Upendra Singh by his licenced revolver following a dispute, GRP sources said.
Misra, who suffered bullet injuries on his face, waist and leg, was rushed to the district hospital from where he was referred to Gorakhpur, the sources said.
He is stated to be in serious condition.
The accused booking clerk is at large, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Google honours legendary singer Mukesh with a doodle on 93rd birth anniversary
- Start Brexit negotiations as soon as possible: Hollande urges Britain
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies