Railways receive threat to blow up stations under Moradabad div
Ghaziabad: Security was today beefed up at
all main railway stations under Moradabad division, including
Hapur, following a letter threating to blow them up.
According to Railway officials at Moradabad, a letter
threatening to trigger blasts at all the railway stations
under Moradabad division was received at Jagadhri railway
station. However, there was no mention about the sender in the
Police and Railway Protection Force have intensified
security at main stations -- Hapur, Roorkee, Haridwar,
Dehradun and Moradabad, officials said.
This was the fourth time when a letter threatening to
blast Hapur railway station was received, sources said, adding
earlier threats turned out to be hoax.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez