Railways receive threat to blow up stations under Moradabad div
Ghaziabad: Security was today beefed up at
all main railway stations under Moradabad division, including
Hapur, following a letter threating to blow them up.
According to Railway officials at Moradabad, a letter
threatening to trigger blasts at all the railway stations
under Moradabad division was received at Jagadhri railway
station. However, there was no mention about the sender in the
Police and Railway Protection Force have intensified
security at main stations -- Hapur, Roorkee, Haridwar,
Dehradun and Moradabad, officials said.
This was the fourth time when a letter threatening to
blast Hapur railway station was received, sources said, adding
earlier threats turned out to be hoax.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city