Railways receive threat to blow up stations under Moradabad div
Ghaziabad: Security was today beefed up at
all main railway stations under Moradabad division, including
Hapur, following a letter threating to blow them up.
According to Railway officials at Moradabad, a letter
threatening to trigger blasts at all the railway stations
under Moradabad division was received at Jagadhri railway
station. However, there was no mention about the sender in the
Police and Railway Protection Force have intensified
security at main stations -- Hapur, Roorkee, Haridwar,
Dehradun and Moradabad, officials said.
This was the fourth time when a letter threatening to
blast Hapur railway station was received, sources said, adding
earlier threats turned out to be hoax.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption