Railways receive threat to blow up stations under Moradabad div
Ghaziabad: Security was today beefed up at
all main railway stations under Moradabad division, including
Hapur, following a letter threating to blow them up.
According to Railway officials at Moradabad, a letter
threatening to trigger blasts at all the railway stations
under Moradabad division was received at Jagadhri railway
station. However, there was no mention about the sender in the
Police and Railway Protection Force have intensified
security at main stations -- Hapur, Roorkee, Haridwar,
Dehradun and Moradabad, officials said.
This was the fourth time when a letter threatening to
blast Hapur railway station was received, sources said, adding
earlier threats turned out to be hoax.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef