Rains lash parts of Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: Light to moderate rain and thundershowers lashed isolated places over the state.
According to the MeT office, chief amount of rainfall recorded in cms was : Maharajganj-5, Bansgaon-3; Rasra, Salempur, Patti, Churk, Sidhooli-1 each.
Day temperatures fell appreciably in Allahabad division; fell in Bareilly division, rose in Jhansi division and changed little in the remaining divisions of the State.
They were appreciably above normal in Faizabad, Meerut divisions, above normal in Gorakhpur, Jhansi divisions, appreciably below normal in Allahabad division and were normal in the remaining divisions of the state, the MeT officials said.
Highest maximum temperature over the state was 44.0 degree Celsius recorded at Orai.
They forecast that rain/thundershowers would occur at isolated places over the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur