Rains lash parts of Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: Light to moderate rain and thundershowers lashed isolated places over the state.
According to the MeT office, chief amount of rainfall recorded in cms was : Maharajganj-5, Bansgaon-3; Rasra, Salempur, Patti, Churk, Sidhooli-1 each.
Day temperatures fell appreciably in Allahabad division; fell in Bareilly division, rose in Jhansi division and changed little in the remaining divisions of the State.
They were appreciably above normal in Faizabad, Meerut divisions, above normal in Gorakhpur, Jhansi divisions, appreciably below normal in Allahabad division and were normal in the remaining divisions of the state, the MeT officials said.
Highest maximum temperature over the state was 44.0 degree Celsius recorded at Orai.
They forecast that rain/thundershowers would occur at isolated places over the state.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources