Rains, thundershowers continue in UP
Lucknow: Rains and thundershowers continued on Sunday in Uttar Pradesh, where major rivers are flowing near the danger level.
Muhammdi received 10 cm, followed by Faizabad at 8 cm, Baheri and Deoband 7 cm each and Moradabad 6 cm each, MeT officials said.
Central Water Commission officials said Ganga is nearing the red mark at Fatehgarh and was rising all through the course from Kannauj to Ballia, while Yamuna was very near the danger mark at Mathura.
Sharda continues to flow above the red mark at Palia Kalan and Ghaghra at Elgin Bridge, Ayodhya and Turtipar. Kuano river has crossed the danger level at Chandradeepghat in Gonda.
Rapti and Burrhi Rapti are also flowing very near the red mark.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP