Raja Bhaiya orders ‘quality food’ in UP jails
Ghaziabad: After his second visit to Dasna jail in a month, Uttar Pradesh minister Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya said state prison authorities should ensure that quality food is served to inmates.
To check quality, he said he will made sudden inspections in the state jails.
During the inspection, Singh met Surender Koli, prime accused in the Nithari serial killings, and former minister Babu Singh Kushwaha, arrested for his alleged involvement in NRHM scam.
He also checked the facilities in high security cells and barracks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times