Raja Bhaiya orders ‘quality food’ in UP jails
Ghaziabad: After his second visit to Dasna jail in a month, Uttar Pradesh minister Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya said state prison authorities should ensure that quality food is served to inmates.
To check quality, he said he will made sudden inspections in the state jails.
During the inspection, Singh met Surender Koli, prime accused in the Nithari serial killings, and former minister Babu Singh Kushwaha, arrested for his alleged involvement in NRHM scam.
He also checked the facilities in high security cells and barracks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY