Raja demands para military for coming Vidhan Parishad polls
Pratapgarh: Controversial independent
MLA from Kunda, Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya today
demanded deployment of para military forces and independent
observer for the coming Vidhan Parishad election in the
"The election in Pratapgarh is between the Samajwadi
Party and the administration, which was working in a manner so
as to benefit the ruling party nominee though the popular
support is for SP candidate Akshay Pratap Singh," Raja
Bhaiya told newspersons here.
"It is necessary that Election Commission deploy para
military forces, as well as independent observer for ensuring
free and fair polling," Raja Bhaiya said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt