Raja demands para military for coming Vidhan Parishad polls
Pratapgarh: Controversial independent
MLA from Kunda, Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya today
demanded deployment of para military forces and independent
observer for the coming Vidhan Parishad election in the
"The election in Pratapgarh is between the Samajwadi
Party and the administration, which was working in a manner so
as to benefit the ruling party nominee though the popular
support is for SP candidate Akshay Pratap Singh," Raja
Bhaiya told newspersons here.
"It is necessary that Election Commission deploy para
military forces, as well as independent observer for ensuring
free and fair polling," Raja Bhaiya said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!