Raja demands para military for coming Vidhan Parishad polls
Pratapgarh: Controversial independent
MLA from Kunda, Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya today
demanded deployment of para military forces and independent
observer for the coming Vidhan Parishad election in the
"The election in Pratapgarh is between the Samajwadi
Party and the administration, which was working in a manner so
as to benefit the ruling party nominee though the popular
support is for SP candidate Akshay Pratap Singh," Raja
Bhaiya told newspersons here.
"It is necessary that Election Commission deploy para
military forces, as well as independent observer for ensuring
free and fair polling," Raja Bhaiya said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi