Rajnath Singh to lead BJP`s jail bharo campaign in Lucknow
Lucknow: BJP national president Rajnath Singh and Uttar Pradesh`s party in-charge Amit Shah would lead BJP`s three-day jail bharo campaign in Lucknow, scheduled to begin on June 26, against the "deteriorating" law and order situation in the state.
Around 15,000 BJP workers led by Singh and Shah would court arrest on June 26, BJP state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai said here.
He alleged UP was facing riots due to the appeasement policy of the SP government.
Local MP Lalji Tandon accused the UPA of being the most "corrupt" government.
He alleged law and order situation has collapsed in UP in the SP regime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31