Rajnath Singh to lead BJP`s jail bharo campaign in Lucknow
Lucknow: BJP national president Rajnath Singh and Uttar Pradesh`s party in-charge Amit Shah would lead BJP`s three-day jail bharo campaign in Lucknow, scheduled to begin on June 26, against the "deteriorating" law and order situation in the state.
Around 15,000 BJP workers led by Singh and Shah would court arrest on June 26, BJP state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai said here.
He alleged UP was facing riots due to the appeasement policy of the SP government.
Local MP Lalji Tandon accused the UPA of being the most "corrupt" government.
He alleged law and order situation has collapsed in UP in the SP regime.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know