Rajnath Singh to lead BJP`s jail bharo campaign in Lucknow
Lucknow: BJP national president Rajnath Singh and Uttar Pradesh`s party in-charge Amit Shah would lead BJP`s three-day jail bharo campaign in Lucknow, scheduled to begin on June 26, against the "deteriorating" law and order situation in the state.
Around 15,000 BJP workers led by Singh and Shah would court arrest on June 26, BJP state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai said here.
He alleged UP was facing riots due to the appeasement policy of the SP government.
Local MP Lalji Tandon accused the UPA of being the most "corrupt" government.
He alleged law and order situation has collapsed in UP in the SP regime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested