Rajnath slams Akhilesh government
Lucknow: Flaying the Samajwadi Party-led government in Uttar Pradesh, senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh on Sunday alleged it had completely failed in checking corruption and improving law and order in the state.
People were disenchanted with the three-month rule of the Akhilesh Yadav government, he told a meeting here in support of party candidates for local body polls.
Attacking the Akhilesh government, the former BJP chief said "it has totally failed in checking graft, improving law and order and resolving problems of farmers."
He emphasised on strengthening local bodies in the state.
On 2014 Lok Sabha polls, the BJP veteran said his party would emerge as the single largest party and would form government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?