Rakesh Garg appointed principal secy to UP CM
Lucknow: Senior IAS officer Rakesh Garg has been appointed principal secretary to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav in the entertainment and commercial tax department, an official spokesman said Monday.
Garg, a 1980 batch officer, was posted in the chief minister`s secretariat as his principal secretary last night, the spokesman said.
Garg was posted last week as the principal secretary
after his return from central deputation, the spokesman said,
adding, he had been additional secretary in the ministry of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional