Rakesh Singh Rana BSP chief whip in UP Legislative Council
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party member in Uttar
Pradesh Legislative Council Rakesh Singh Rana has been
appointed chief whip of the party in the state Upper House, a
senior officer said here on Sunday.
"Besides being the chief whip of the party, Rana has
also been appointed as special invited member in the business
advisory committee of the Upper House," Council`s principal
Meanwhile, officers said that budget of 33 departments
would be tabled in the state assembly tomorrow.
"The 33 important departments whose budget would be
tabled in the house tomorrow include the assembly, the
council, finance, medical education, personnel, planning,
industries, tourism, health and social welfare," principal
secretary of the state assembly said.
They will be presented by the ministers of the
concerned departments and the parliamentary affairs minister,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?