Ram Gopal Yadav admitted to AIIMS
New Delhi: Samajwadi Party`s national general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav, who is the brother of SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav, has been admitted to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Yadav (68) was admitted in the cardiology unit of AIIMS Wednesday under the supervision of cardiologist Dr Rakesh Yadav after he complained of discomfort in the chest and pain in the abdomen.
"His condition is stable and his ailment is being investigated," said a senior doctor.
According to the doctor, Yadav has a history of vascular Ischaemic heart disease and was under follow up treatment for long.
In Ischaemic heart disease, there is a narrowing in the coronary arteries following which blood supply to the heart muscles is compromised.
His condition is being constantly monitored, the doctor said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions