Ramdev calls for `political ostracism` of Congress
Varanasi: The scrapping of 122 2G spectrum
licenses by the apex court has proved that the Congress-led
UPA government is the "most corrupt" dispensation in the
world, yoga guru Ramdev on Sunday said.
Ramdev called for a "political ostracism" of the Congress
by not voting for it.
"With the cancellation of licenses, granted by the UPA
government, it is again proved that this is the most corrupt
government in the world and therefore it has no moral
authority to speak on corruption," said Ramdev while
addressing a press conference here.
While no party can guarantee of hundred per cent honest
leaders in their fold, but Congress is the most responsible
for the corruption and black money, the yoga teacher said.
With keeping these things in mind people have to decide
about their franchisee, he said.
However, Ramdev did not favour any party in his address.
"It is because of the wrong policies of the UPA government
that we are witnessing spiraling prices, and it could be said
that the government did it intentionally to benefit black
marketeers," said Ramdev.
The BJP, CPI(M) and CPI have supported our demand of
bringing the 400 crore black money stashed abroad, however,
Congress opposed our proposal, he said.
"Give your vote to the parties who want to save the
country and bring back the black money and reject other
parties," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says