Ramdev calls for `political ostracism` of Congress
Varanasi: The scrapping of 122 2G spectrum
licenses by the apex court has proved that the Congress-led
UPA government is the "most corrupt" dispensation in the
world, yoga guru Ramdev on Sunday said.
Ramdev called for a "political ostracism" of the Congress
by not voting for it.
"With the cancellation of licenses, granted by the UPA
government, it is again proved that this is the most corrupt
government in the world and therefore it has no moral
authority to speak on corruption," said Ramdev while
addressing a press conference here.
While no party can guarantee of hundred per cent honest
leaders in their fold, but Congress is the most responsible
for the corruption and black money, the yoga teacher said.
With keeping these things in mind people have to decide
about their franchisee, he said.
However, Ramdev did not favour any party in his address.
"It is because of the wrong policies of the UPA government
that we are witnessing spiraling prices, and it could be said
that the government did it intentionally to benefit black
marketeers," said Ramdev.
The BJP, CPI(M) and CPI have supported our demand of
bringing the 400 crore black money stashed abroad, however,
Congress opposed our proposal, he said.
"Give your vote to the parties who want to save the
country and bring back the black money and reject other
parties," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing