Ramdev to support anti-graft stir in poll-bound UP
Allahabad: Yoga guru Ramdev on Thursday said he
would garner support for his anti-corruption drive in the
"politically-charged" atmosphere of Uttar Pradesh where
Assembly polls are scheduled to be held early next year.
"The Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections in 2012 will prove
to be a process that will set the tone for a nation-wide
revolution and weed out corruption from the country," he told
reporters on the first day of his two-day Yoga camp here.
"We will ensure that anti-corruption drive finds a voice
in this politically-charged atmosphere and bringing back black
money stashed away in tax havens and declaration of the same
as national wealth become a major election issue," the yoga
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals desire to end career at Real Madrid at the age of 41
- Get free voice, video call and 4G internet for 90 days on Reliance Jio
- Soha Ali Khan's weekend getaway will surely tempt you!- See pic
- DGCA to soon ban taking selfies on planes!