Ramdev to support anti-graft stir in poll-bound UP
Allahabad: Yoga guru Ramdev on Thursday said he
would garner support for his anti-corruption drive in the
"politically-charged" atmosphere of Uttar Pradesh where
Assembly polls are scheduled to be held early next year.
"The Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections in 2012 will prove
to be a process that will set the tone for a nation-wide
revolution and weed out corruption from the country," he told
reporters on the first day of his two-day Yoga camp here.
"We will ensure that anti-corruption drive finds a voice
in this politically-charged atmosphere and bringing back black
money stashed away in tax havens and declaration of the same
as national wealth become a major election issue," the yoga
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader