Ramdev to support anti-graft stir in poll-bound UP
Allahabad: Yoga guru Ramdev on Thursday said he
would garner support for his anti-corruption drive in the
"politically-charged" atmosphere of Uttar Pradesh where
Assembly polls are scheduled to be held early next year.
"The Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections in 2012 will prove
to be a process that will set the tone for a nation-wide
revolution and weed out corruption from the country," he told
reporters on the first day of his two-day Yoga camp here.
"We will ensure that anti-corruption drive finds a voice
in this politically-charged atmosphere and bringing back black
money stashed away in tax havens and declaration of the same
as national wealth become a major election issue," the yoga
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics