Rampur attack: Charges framed against last accused
Rampur (UP): A local court here has framed
charges against Pakistan-trained terrorist Sabauddin, accused
of attacking a CRPF centre here in 2008 which resulted in the
death of seven constables and a civilian.
In total eight persons are alleged to have been
involved in the attack and charges against the rest of the
seven have already been framed.
The delay in framing of the charges against Sabauddin
was because he was facing trail in the Mumbai attack. However,
the court there found him not guilty.
Facing at least ten charges, Sabauddin is being
accused of initiating war against India, conspiring to destroy
Indian government properties and disturb the law and order
The court has fixed July 21 for the next hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: Today in History, 24th September, 2016
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi