Rampur attack: Charges framed against last accused
Rampur (UP): A local court here has framed
charges against Pakistan-trained terrorist Sabauddin, accused
of attacking a CRPF centre here in 2008 which resulted in the
death of seven constables and a civilian.
In total eight persons are alleged to have been
involved in the attack and charges against the rest of the
seven have already been framed.
The delay in framing of the charges against Sabauddin
was because he was facing trail in the Mumbai attack. However,
the court there found him not guilty.
Facing at least ten charges, Sabauddin is being
accused of initiating war against India, conspiring to destroy
Indian government properties and disturb the law and order
The court has fixed July 21 for the next hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore