Rampur attack: Charges framed against last accused
Rampur (UP): A local court here has framed
charges against Pakistan-trained terrorist Sabauddin, accused
of attacking a CRPF centre here in 2008 which resulted in the
death of seven constables and a civilian.
In total eight persons are alleged to have been
involved in the attack and charges against the rest of the
seven have already been framed.
The delay in framing of the charges against Sabauddin
was because he was facing trail in the Mumbai attack. However,
the court there found him not guilty.
Facing at least ten charges, Sabauddin is being
accused of initiating war against India, conspiring to destroy
Indian government properties and disturb the law and order
The court has fixed July 21 for the next hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai