Rampur attack: Charges framed against last accused
Rampur (UP): A local court here has framed
charges against Pakistan-trained terrorist Sabauddin, accused
of attacking a CRPF centre here in 2008 which resulted in the
death of seven constables and a civilian.
In total eight persons are alleged to have been
involved in the attack and charges against the rest of the
seven have already been framed.
The delay in framing of the charges against Sabauddin
was because he was facing trail in the Mumbai attack. However,
the court there found him not guilty.
Facing at least ten charges, Sabauddin is being
accused of initiating war against India, conspiring to destroy
Indian government properties and disturb the law and order
The court has fixed July 21 for the next hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Israeli woman gang-raped in Manali, probe launched
- New protein gives new hope for Alzheimer's cure!
- Android users can now enjoy Prisma app!
- Another setback! Case filed against AAP workers for preventing emergency vehicle's movement