Rampur floods leave MP Jayaprada in tears
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party MP from Rampur and actress Jayaprada was left in tears when her bullock cart got stuck in a river in her constituency.
Jaya shrieked and cried out for help as her cart collapsed near the bank of the river.
She, however, arrived at her destination and announced a new road for the area.
Despite a slackening of rain, the flood situation in Uttar Pradesh is grim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India