Rampur floods leave MP Jayaprada in tears
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party MP from Rampur and actress Jayaprada was left in tears when her bullock cart got stuck in a river in her constituency.
Jaya shrieked and cried out for help as her cart collapsed near the bank of the river.
She, however, arrived at her destination and announced a new road for the area.
Despite a slackening of rain, the flood situation in Uttar Pradesh is grim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal