Rangarajan calls up Akhilesh, assures all help
Lucknow: Chairman of Prime Minister`s
Economic Advisory Council C Rangarajan on Saturday called up
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and had a
detailed discussion on development and various priorities of
Rangrajan, while congratulating Akhilesh for assuming
the charge, expressed hope that the state would achieve new
heights in terms of development under his leadership.
The CM had a detailed discussion on development and
various priorities of the state government with the chairman.
Discussing various aspects of power, road and agriculture
sectors Rangarajan said that they were high on the priority of
On behalf of the PM office, Rangrajan assured all
possible support for the development of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'