Rangarajan calls up Akhilesh, assures all help
Lucknow: Chairman of Prime Minister`s
Economic Advisory Council C Rangarajan on Saturday called up
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and had a
detailed discussion on development and various priorities of
Rangrajan, while congratulating Akhilesh for assuming
the charge, expressed hope that the state would achieve new
heights in terms of development under his leadership.
The CM had a detailed discussion on development and
various priorities of the state government with the chairman.
Discussing various aspects of power, road and agriculture
sectors Rangarajan said that they were high on the priority of
On behalf of the PM office, Rangrajan assured all
possible support for the development of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police