Rangarajan calls up Akhilesh, assures all help
Lucknow: Chairman of Prime Minister`s
Economic Advisory Council C Rangarajan on Saturday called up
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and had a
detailed discussion on development and various priorities of
Rangrajan, while congratulating Akhilesh for assuming
the charge, expressed hope that the state would achieve new
heights in terms of development under his leadership.
The CM had a detailed discussion on development and
various priorities of the state government with the chairman.
Discussing various aspects of power, road and agriculture
sectors Rangarajan said that they were high on the priority of
On behalf of the PM office, Rangrajan assured all
possible support for the development of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test, Day 3 — As it happened...
- Two dead, 10 injured as under-construction building collapses in Hyderabad
- 14 killed in Iraq suicide attack
- Kashmir needs political solution, Omar tells Rajnath