Rangarajan calls up Akhilesh, assures all help
Lucknow: Chairman of Prime Minister`s
Economic Advisory Council C Rangarajan on Saturday called up
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and had a
detailed discussion on development and various priorities of
Rangrajan, while congratulating Akhilesh for assuming
the charge, expressed hope that the state would achieve new
heights in terms of development under his leadership.
The CM had a detailed discussion on development and
various priorities of the state government with the chairman.
Discussing various aspects of power, road and agriculture
sectors Rangarajan said that they were high on the priority of
On behalf of the PM office, Rangrajan assured all
possible support for the development of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what