Rangarajan calls up Akhilesh, assures all help
Lucknow: Chairman of Prime Minister`s
Economic Advisory Council C Rangarajan on Saturday called up
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and had a
detailed discussion on development and various priorities of
Rangrajan, while congratulating Akhilesh for assuming
the charge, expressed hope that the state would achieve new
heights in terms of development under his leadership.
The CM had a detailed discussion on development and
various priorities of the state government with the chairman.
Discussing various aspects of power, road and agriculture
sectors Rangarajan said that they were high on the priority of
On behalf of the PM office, Rangrajan assured all
possible support for the development of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says