Rangoli to create awareness among voters
Bulandshahr: A Rangoli, measuring 1 lac
90,000 sq-ft in area, was drawn in Bulandshahr to raise awareness among
the people to cast their votes in the upcoming Uttar Pradesh
The Rangoli was inaugurated on Monday by District Magistrate
Kamini Chauhan Ratan.
It showed in graphics the sequence of events the country
had faced since 1858, she said.
The Rangoli was the largest in terms of the area in the
world, the DM claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test