Rape accused arrested after absconding for 14 years
Muzaffarnagar: A man, who was on the run for
14 years after allegedly abducting and raping a girl, was
arrested today from Moradabad district, police said.
"Bheem Sain, against whom a case was registered on November
30, 1988 for abduction and rape of a girl, was absconding
since then and his family claimed that he was dead. He had not
appeared before court despite repeated issuance of warrants
"Recently, we got an information that he is alive and
living in Moradabad district and arrested him from there," SSP
Praveen Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read