Rape accused arrested after absconding for 14 years
Muzaffarnagar: A man, who was on the run for
14 years after allegedly abducting and raping a girl, was
arrested today from Moradabad district, police said.
"Bheem Sain, against whom a case was registered on November
30, 1988 for abduction and rape of a girl, was absconding
since then and his family claimed that he was dead. He had not
appeared before court despite repeated issuance of warrants
"Recently, we got an information that he is alive and
living in Moradabad district and arrested him from there," SSP
Praveen Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users