Rape victim threatened to withdraw case in UP
Muzaffarnagar: A woman has filed a complaint
alleging that her life is in danger as she was being
threatened by her father-in-law to withdraw rape charges
against him, police said on Saturday.
She filed a complaint with SSP Muzaffarnagar Parveen
Kumar yesterday, they said adding that the woman was
threatened not to disclose the matter to anyone.
The victim was allegedly raped by her father-in-law
Sewaram at Bhanera village in the district on December 10 last
year, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore