Rape victim threatened to withdraw case in UP
Muzaffarnagar: A woman has filed a complaint
alleging that her life is in danger as she was being
threatened by her father-in-law to withdraw rape charges
against him, police said on Saturday.
She filed a complaint with SSP Muzaffarnagar Parveen
Kumar yesterday, they said adding that the woman was
threatened not to disclose the matter to anyone.
The victim was allegedly raped by her father-in-law
Sewaram at Bhanera village in the district on December 10 last
year, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead