Rebate in house tax to journalists in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: Accepting demands of a scribes` body here, Lucknow Mayor Dinesh Sharma on Monday announced house tax rebate and free parking at municipal corporation stands to state-level accredited journalists.
"On our request, Sharma has announced that journalists accredited at the state level will get rebate in house tax. Lucknow Municipal Corporation will also provide free parking facilities to them," said Hemant Tiwari, president of Uttar Pradesh Accredited Correspondent Committee (UPACC).
Earlier, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on UPACC demands had announced free treatment facility to accredited journalists at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI), Lucknow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS