Rebate in house tax to journalists in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: Accepting demands of a scribes` body here, Lucknow Mayor Dinesh Sharma on Monday announced house tax rebate and free parking at municipal corporation stands to state-level accredited journalists.
"On our request, Sharma has announced that journalists accredited at the state level will get rebate in house tax. Lucknow Municipal Corporation will also provide free parking facilities to them," said Hemant Tiwari, president of Uttar Pradesh Accredited Correspondent Committee (UPACC).
Earlier, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on UPACC demands had announced free treatment facility to accredited journalists at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI), Lucknow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda