Rebate in house tax to journalists in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: Accepting demands of a scribes` body here, Lucknow Mayor Dinesh Sharma on Monday announced house tax rebate and free parking at municipal corporation stands to state-level accredited journalists.
"On our request, Sharma has announced that journalists accredited at the state level will get rebate in house tax. Lucknow Municipal Corporation will also provide free parking facilities to them," said Hemant Tiwari, president of Uttar Pradesh Accredited Correspondent Committee (UPACC).
Earlier, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on UPACC demands had announced free treatment facility to accredited journalists at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI), Lucknow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police