Religious procession attacked
Etawah: A religious procession was attacked here by a group of over 100 people, injuring nearly 30 of his followers, police said on Sunday.
The procession of Baba Jai Gurudev, who was here to attend a religious programme in Khitaura village, was attacked by a group with bricks and sticks last night, they said.
Police are investigating into the reason behind the attack.
An FIR against 156 people had been registered following a complaint by one of the followers, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves