Religious procession attacked
Etawah: A religious procession was attacked here by a group of over 100 people, injuring nearly 30 of his followers, police said on Sunday.
The procession of Baba Jai Gurudev, who was here to attend a religious programme in Khitaura village, was attacked by a group with bricks and sticks last night, they said.
Police are investigating into the reason behind the attack.
An FIR against 156 people had been registered following a complaint by one of the followers, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir