Religious procession attacked
Etawah: A religious procession was attacked here by a group of over 100 people, injuring nearly 30 of his followers, police said on Sunday.
The procession of Baba Jai Gurudev, who was here to attend a religious programme in Khitaura village, was attacked by a group with bricks and sticks last night, they said.
Police are investigating into the reason behind the attack.
An FIR against 156 people had been registered following a complaint by one of the followers, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis