Researcher`s murder: Police releases sketches of 3 suspects
Agra: Police have released sketches of the three suspects in the murder case of 23-year-old research scholar whose body was found in a laboratory here on March 16.
Neha Shrama, a nanotechnology researcher, was found dead under mysterious circumstances in her laboratory on March 16 at a private educational institute here.
The sketches drawn by the Crime Branch of the Delhi police, show a long-faced man in his twenties, lean and with short-cropped hair; a second young man with a round face, also in his twenties; and a third aged between 30 and 35 with curly hair.
The sketches, released last evening by the local police, were drawn after questioning a number of students and employees of the university, police sources said.
Neha`s body bearing multiple knife marks was found lying in a pool of blood, with her hands tied behind her back.
Meanwhile, a group of protesters reached the office of the SSP last night and alleged the use of third-degree methods during the police interrogation of Dilip, a guard at the university, to make him tell about suspects for the sketches.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends