Researcher`s murder: Police releases sketches of 3 suspects
Agra: Police have released sketches of the three suspects in the murder case of 23-year-old research scholar whose body was found in a laboratory here on March 16.
Neha Shrama, a nanotechnology researcher, was found dead under mysterious circumstances in her laboratory on March 16 at a private educational institute here.
The sketches drawn by the Crime Branch of the Delhi police, show a long-faced man in his twenties, lean and with short-cropped hair; a second young man with a round face, also in his twenties; and a third aged between 30 and 35 with curly hair.
The sketches, released last evening by the local police, were drawn after questioning a number of students and employees of the university, police sources said.
Neha`s body bearing multiple knife marks was found lying in a pool of blood, with her hands tied behind her back.
Meanwhile, a group of protesters reached the office of the SSP last night and alleged the use of third-degree methods during the police interrogation of Dilip, a guard at the university, to make him tell about suspects for the sketches.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan