Researcher`s murder: Police releases sketches of 3 suspects
Agra: Police have released sketches of the three suspects in the murder case of 23-year-old research scholar whose body was found in a laboratory here on March 16.
Neha Shrama, a nanotechnology researcher, was found dead under mysterious circumstances in her laboratory on March 16 at a private educational institute here.
The sketches drawn by the Crime Branch of the Delhi police, show a long-faced man in his twenties, lean and with short-cropped hair; a second young man with a round face, also in his twenties; and a third aged between 30 and 35 with curly hair.
The sketches, released last evening by the local police, were drawn after questioning a number of students and employees of the university, police sources said.
Neha`s body bearing multiple knife marks was found lying in a pool of blood, with her hands tied behind her back.
Meanwhile, a group of protesters reached the office of the SSP last night and alleged the use of third-degree methods during the police interrogation of Dilip, a guard at the university, to make him tell about suspects for the sketches.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal
- Olympics 2016: More Russians banned in mounting Rio toll