Retd Army Havildar missing, kin suspect abduction
Mathura: A retired Army Havildar has gone missing and the family suspects abduction, police said on Sunday.
Manveer Singh Choudhary, a native of Bhawanpura village who retired from the Army five years back, went missing on the night of Holi.
The 45-year-old was staying in Rukmani Vihar Colony.
According to a complaint lodged with the police, Manveer received a call on his mobile to come outside the house. He went out talking over the phone but did not return after that.
The family suspects abduction but has not received any demand for ransom, police said.
A missing person case has been registered and a probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!