Retd Army Havildar missing, kin suspect abduction
Mathura: A retired Army Havildar has gone missing and the family suspects abduction, police said on Sunday.
Manveer Singh Choudhary, a native of Bhawanpura village who retired from the Army five years back, went missing on the night of Holi.
The 45-year-old was staying in Rukmani Vihar Colony.
According to a complaint lodged with the police, Manveer received a call on his mobile to come outside the house. He went out talking over the phone but did not return after that.
The family suspects abduction but has not received any demand for ransom, police said.
A missing person case has been registered and a probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption