Retd Army Havildar missing, kin suspect abduction
Mathura: A retired Army Havildar has gone missing and the family suspects abduction, police said on Sunday.
Manveer Singh Choudhary, a native of Bhawanpura village who retired from the Army five years back, went missing on the night of Holi.
The 45-year-old was staying in Rukmani Vihar Colony.
According to a complaint lodged with the police, Manveer received a call on his mobile to come outside the house. He went out talking over the phone but did not return after that.
The family suspects abduction but has not received any demand for ransom, police said.
A missing person case has been registered and a probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Pak asks world community to play role to resolve Kashmir issue
- NASA astronaut Jeff Williams goes click-click as US National Park Service celebrates centennial!
- Fire alarm forces AI to divert Mumbai-Newark flight
- Canada reaffirms support for India's NSG membership bid
- His LS constituency flooded, PM Modi deputes MP for help