Retd Army Havildar missing, kin suspect abduction
Mathura: A retired Army Havildar has gone missing and the family suspects abduction, police said on Sunday.
Manveer Singh Choudhary, a native of Bhawanpura village who retired from the Army five years back, went missing on the night of Holi.
The 45-year-old was staying in Rukmani Vihar Colony.
According to a complaint lodged with the police, Manveer received a call on his mobile to come outside the house. He went out talking over the phone but did not return after that.
The family suspects abduction but has not received any demand for ransom, police said.
A missing person case has been registered and a probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal