Revati murder accused remanded to police custody
Muzaffarnagar: A local court here on Saturday remanded an accused in Revati murder case to police custody
for six days, officials said.
The accused, carrying a cash reward of Rs 12,000 on
his head, surrendered before the court on December 20, they
Three others have already been taken into custody in
connection with the murder and cash amounting to Rs 52 lakhs
have been recovered from them.
Revati Singh (75), wife of senior BJP leader Hukum
Singh, was murdered and cash of Rs 68 lakhs and ornaments were
looted from their house on July 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog