Revati Singh murder case accused arrested
Muzaffarnagar: Main accused in the murder
of Revati Singh, wife of senior BJP leader Hukum Singh has
been arrested, police said today.
A domestic help in Singh`s house, Ravi, who was
absconding since the murder, was found working in a hotel and
is now being interrogated by the police.
Revati Singh (75), wife of BJP Deputy Leader in Uttar
Pradesh assembly Hukum Singh was murdered and cash of Rs 68
lakhs and ornaments were looted from their house on July 30.
Later police arrested three people and recovered looted
cash of Rs 5,28000 from their possession.
Police had announced rewards on all the four absconding
accused including a reward of Rs 12,000 on the mastermind
Ravi, a resident of Madhubani district of Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site