Revati Singh murder case accused arrested
Muzaffarnagar: Main accused in the murder
of Revati Singh, wife of senior BJP leader Hukum Singh has
been arrested, police said today.
A domestic help in Singh`s house, Ravi, who was
absconding since the murder, was found working in a hotel and
is now being interrogated by the police.
Revati Singh (75), wife of BJP Deputy Leader in Uttar
Pradesh assembly Hukum Singh was murdered and cash of Rs 68
lakhs and ornaments were looted from their house on July 30.
Later police arrested three people and recovered looted
cash of Rs 5,28000 from their possession.
Police had announced rewards on all the four absconding
accused including a reward of Rs 12,000 on the mastermind
Ravi, a resident of Madhubani district of Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam