Riots victim`s house set on fire
Muzaffarnagar: Some unidentified persons allegedly set afire the house and an adjoining religious place belonging to a riots victim in Phugana area here, police said today.
According to Deputy Superintendent of Police S P Sharma, the house of a riots victim, who deserted it and is now living in a camp, at Bahawdi village in Phugana area of the district was set on fire yesterday.
On information, police and fire services personnel rushed to the spot and controlled the fire.
Sharma said an investigation was on into the case and the the accused would be identified and arrested soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda