Rivers flowing near danger mark in UP
Lucknow: Rivers Yamuna, Sharda and Ghaghra are
on Thursday flowing near danger mark at some places in the state,
official sources said here.
According to the central water commission report, river
Sharda was flowing just 15 cm below the danger mark at
Paliakala and was rising while Ghaghra was near danger mark at
Ayodhya and (Turtipar) Ballia.
Level of Yamuna was rising in Mathura and it was flowing
near the danger mark here, it said.
In the past 24 hours Gorakhpur recorded 13 cm rainfall
while Siddharth Nagar 6 cm while Basti and Etawah had 5 cm
According to MET department forecast, in the next 24
hours, both the eastern and western regions are likely to
receive some rainfall.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times