Rivers flowing near danger mark in UP
Lucknow: Rivers Yamuna, Sharda and Ghaghra are
on Thursday flowing near danger mark at some places in the state,
official sources said here.
According to the central water commission report, river
Sharda was flowing just 15 cm below the danger mark at
Paliakala and was rising while Ghaghra was near danger mark at
Ayodhya and (Turtipar) Ballia.
Level of Yamuna was rising in Mathura and it was flowing
near the danger mark here, it said.
In the past 24 hours Gorakhpur recorded 13 cm rainfall
while Siddharth Nagar 6 cm while Basti and Etawah had 5 cm
According to MET department forecast, in the next 24
hours, both the eastern and western regions are likely to
receive some rainfall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling