RLD activist murdered in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) activist and farmer was allegedly murdered by his brother and his two sons over some land dispute at Datiyana village under Chapar police station in the district, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place yesterday when Rishraj (55) had gone to his field following which his brother Harpal and his two sons Mangey Singh and Sohan attacked him with blunt weapons, after which he died on the spot, they said.
Police has registered a case of murder against the deceased`s brother and his two sons in this connection.
A search has been launched to nab the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption