RLD activist murdered in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) activist and farmer was allegedly murdered by his brother and his two sons over some land dispute at Datiyana village under Chapar police station in the district, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place yesterday when Rishraj (55) had gone to his field following which his brother Harpal and his two sons Mangey Singh and Sohan attacked him with blunt weapons, after which he died on the spot, they said.
Police has registered a case of murder against the deceased`s brother and his two sons in this connection.
A search has been launched to nab the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- BJP president Amit Shah sounds poll bugle in Uttarakhand; slams Congress, Harish Rawat
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues
- Pampore terror attack: PM Narendra Modi pained by demise of CRPF jawans, salutes their courage
- PM Narendra Modi to share his thoughts in 21st edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' today