RLD activist murdered in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) activist and farmer was allegedly murdered by his brother and his two sons over some land dispute at Datiyana village under Chapar police station in the district, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place yesterday when Rishraj (55) had gone to his field following which his brother Harpal and his two sons Mangey Singh and Sohan attacked him with blunt weapons, after which he died on the spot, they said.
Police has registered a case of murder against the deceased`s brother and his two sons in this connection.
A search has been launched to nab the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Cairn tax dispute: India has to respond by Nov on $5.6 bn compensation demand, says CEO
- Vladimir Putin calls ban on Russia's Paralympic team inhumane
- Government should act on its words on Kashmir, says Congress
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- Brexit hits German business morale, Ifo index plunges