RLD activist murdered in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) activist and farmer was allegedly murdered by his brother and his two sons over some land dispute at Datiyana village under Chapar police station in the district, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place yesterday when Rishraj (55) had gone to his field following which his brother Harpal and his two sons Mangey Singh and Sohan attacked him with blunt weapons, after which he died on the spot, they said.
Police has registered a case of murder against the deceased`s brother and his two sons in this connection.
A search has been launched to nab the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say