RLD demands CBI probe into `Noida allotment scam`
New Delhi: Against the backdrop of Allahabad
High Court cancelling the allotment of land in three villages of Greater Noida Friday, the RLD demanded a CBI probe into the "Noida allotment scam".
Rashtriya Lok Dal chief Ajit Singh said that since a
secretary-level officer of the state government was ill-
equipped to carry out a probe as directed by the high court,
an independent agency like CBI should be entrusted with the
"The court has cancelled the allotment of three villages.
However, those who are involved in the scam are getting off
scot-free?I demand that the Centre intervene, and the CBI
probe the scam to book the guilty," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'