RLD demands CBI probe into `Noida allotment scam`
New Delhi: Against the backdrop of Allahabad
High Court cancelling the allotment of land in three villages of Greater Noida Friday, the RLD demanded a CBI probe into the "Noida allotment scam".
Rashtriya Lok Dal chief Ajit Singh said that since a
secretary-level officer of the state government was ill-
equipped to carry out a probe as directed by the high court,
an independent agency like CBI should be entrusted with the
"The court has cancelled the allotment of three villages.
However, those who are involved in the scam are getting off
scot-free?I demand that the Centre intervene, and the CBI
probe the scam to book the guilty," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi's Iran visit: India commits huge investment in Chabahar
- Potassium bromate, potassium iodate in bread: This is how they can affect your health!
- Congress, BJP have husband-wife like relationship: Arvind Kejriwal
- Oops! Bella Hadid's revealing outfits stun glamour world – Watch
- This is the only temple where Lord Hanuman is worshipped in female form