RLD demands CBI probe into `Noida allotment scam`
New Delhi: Against the backdrop of Allahabad
High Court cancelling the allotment of land in three villages of Greater Noida Friday, the RLD demanded a CBI probe into the "Noida allotment scam".
Rashtriya Lok Dal chief Ajit Singh said that since a
secretary-level officer of the state government was ill-
equipped to carry out a probe as directed by the high court,
an independent agency like CBI should be entrusted with the
"The court has cancelled the allotment of three villages.
However, those who are involved in the scam are getting off
scot-free?I demand that the Centre intervene, and the CBI
probe the scam to book the guilty," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred