RLD demands CBI probe into `Noida allotment scam`
New Delhi: Against the backdrop of Allahabad
High Court cancelling the allotment of land in three villages of Greater Noida Friday, the RLD demanded a CBI probe into the "Noida allotment scam".
Rashtriya Lok Dal chief Ajit Singh said that since a
secretary-level officer of the state government was ill-
equipped to carry out a probe as directed by the high court,
an independent agency like CBI should be entrusted with the
"The court has cancelled the allotment of three villages.
However, those who are involved in the scam are getting off
scot-free?I demand that the Centre intervene, and the CBI
probe the scam to book the guilty," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- Asha Kumari appointed AICC incharge of Punjab