Robbers kill woman, chop off hands to remove silver bangles
Lucknow: A gang of robbers allegedly killed a 70-year-old woman and and chopped off her hands to remove silver bangles in Uttar Pradesh`s Banda district, police sources said here on Thursday.
The robbers attacked the house of the woman, identified as Amratia, at Bareda village in Attara area of Banda district yesterday when she was alone, a police officer said.
An FIR has been registered and a probe has begun, the officer said, adding that no arrest has so far been made in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Cancer: Early warning signs you shouldn't ignore!