Robbers kill woman, chop off hands to remove silver bangles
Lucknow: A gang of robbers allegedly killed a 70-year-old woman and and chopped off her hands to remove silver bangles in Uttar Pradesh`s Banda district, police sources said here on Thursday.
The robbers attacked the house of the woman, identified as Amratia, at Bareda village in Attara area of Banda district yesterday when she was alone, a police officer said.
An FIR has been registered and a probe has begun, the officer said, adding that no arrest has so far been made in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death
- Non-BJP parties plan to boycott PM Narendra Modi's 'Smart Cities Mission' event - Know the reason
- Two lakh ration cards cancelled in two months in Jharkhand
- PM Narendra Modi returns from Tashkent after completing his two-day visit