Robbers kill woman, chop off hands to remove silver bangles
Lucknow: A gang of robbers allegedly killed a 70-year-old woman and and chopped off her hands to remove silver bangles in Uttar Pradesh`s Banda district, police sources said here on Thursday.
The robbers attacked the house of the woman, identified as Amratia, at Bareda village in Attara area of Banda district yesterday when she was alone, a police officer said.
An FIR has been registered and a probe has begun, the officer said, adding that no arrest has so far been made in this connection.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India